The Bahamas Premier Institution for MMA, Judo, Jiujitsu, Karate, Kickboxing, and Self-Defense

HOME OF 2010 YOUTH OLYMPIAN - CYNTHIA RAHMING

email: allstarbahamas@gmail.com * All- Star Family Centre - Joe Farrington Rd * 242-364-6773

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Thank You.. You Saved My Life

I received a call during the height of the Iraq war from Iraq.
It was a former student of mine. A US army Officer. He had
called me to tell me "Thank you....You saved my Life."

He then went on to recount how he led a raid on a house,
after shots were fired at his command unit from the house during
a routine patrol.

He was the first man in and when he kicked the door down, he found
himself with a rifle pressing against his neck.

He immediately assessed the situation and saw a very nervous
man, behind the man were a couple of women and the realization
hit.... They were in the Wrong House. This was a father defending
his family.

The problem was his team was right behind him and all they
knew was someone had put an AK47 to his head. He quickly
disarmed the man using a technique that I had taught him
then stood between him, his two wives and 17 children so
that they would not be shot by his very worried team.

======
Over my 25 years of teaching I have heard "Thank you...
You saved my life" many, many times. From police officers
to women who avoided violence.
======

My Father used to say "It's not boasting if you are telling the
truth." So I say this to you.

I am one of the best in the the world in the field of self-protection.
I am an internationally recognized expert, author of books and DVDs,
Head of an international Jujitsu system, and a sought after Seminar
instructor.

In fact if you can find someone with my qualifications in the Bahamas
I will personally pay for your lessons.

=====
Let me help you to Stop Living in Fear
=====

I am offering 30 days FREE for my kickboxing/jujitsu/ self defense course.
The course meets Tuesday 7:15 - 9 pm and Saturdays 12 noon to 1 pm
at my Headquarters on Joe Farrington Road.

What are you waiting for?

All the best to you.

God Bless.


Professor D'Arcy Rahming
9th degree Black Belt
Trainer of Life Champions
Youth Olympian and Pan American Medalists

P.S. You don't need to be in shape to start and you don't need any experience.
We now have an 82 year old woman practicing with one of my Instructors:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment